Referral Sources: Physicians
Golden Acres utilizes a secure software system to maintain all patient data, manage coordinated treatment protocols, ensure timely interventions and minimize errors. Our online physician portal also provides 24/7 access to your patient’s clinical information.
- Any dramatic change in a patient’s health is detected and the physician is notified immediately.
- Collaboratively developed, evidence-based clinical protocols guide an Golden Acres nurse or therapist through patient assessment and care plan development.
- Patient data flows real-time through the secure Golden Acres network.
- The patient’s care plan is approved by the physician and updated continually.
Our HIPAA-compliant system ensures comprehensive home health care transition management. In addition it:
- Allows you to quickly sign orders and complete face-to-face addendums; enables your support staff access to review orders and complete face-to-face addendum signing; mid-level practitioners can recommend orders for physician to approve or decline
- Enables management of orders for physician groups
- Expedites billing to CMS with immediate identification of eligible claims for Medicare certification and recertification, plus corresponding billing code numbers
- Guarantees complete medical record visibility and immediate access to the patient’s chart
- Includes on-demand access to HCFA 485 care plans, visit notes and wound images/measurements to ensure compliance with state regulations for assisted living facilities
- Provides a graphical tool to view patient’s current and historical episodes of care
- Provides full transparency of patient care plans, visit notes, visit schedule, medications, services provided and outcomes